Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I didn't want to let a week go by without a post, but it's been another two gig weekend and it looks like the reviews will have to wait until next time.

For today I thought I would share a classic video gem that I've been watching a lot lately. I was asked to perform this REM/Sesame Street classic at a party today. It was a lot of fun (so much so that the 2 year old boy of honor requested it twice).





Kid Quote of the Day: The class listened to a sample of a clarinet playing "twinkle twinkle little star." It stopped after four bars when one student spoke up, "What about the 'ahpah bahpah world so high' part?" she asked. ~Lucia (age: 5)


1 comment:

Anne Deysher said...

That is delightful! Sesame Street does a nice job incorporating popular singers into their shows (Jason Mraz and Jack Johnson come to mind). I am not surprised that the birthday boy requested it twice. What little child (or jaded adult) wouldn't be enchanted?!