Thursday, April 16, 2009

Busy Bee

Okay, it is no secret that I am something of a busy bee. We're preparing for our Spring Show at Plymouth Preschool, I am starting a new tutoring position next week, My folks are coming into town this weekend, and only a week ago we put my In-Laws on a plane back to MA after a lovely visit. Oh, and Tracey and I are moving (It's only a 1/4 mile down the road). 

Anyway... Sadly I needed to have my wife point me in the direction of a review that went up three weeks ago. Where we were delighted to come across the following video:


I think I found my new choreographer! Thanks to the Not-so-Blog for making my day. Be sure to check out my new "Mommy Blog Review" list for other reviews.

Kids Quote of the Day: "What song would you like to sing today?" Nick asked his young voice student. "Can we sing, "Making Love Out of Nothing at All" by Air Supply?" ~Michael (age: 8) Yes! Air Supply!!

No comments: