Friday, October 30, 2009

C.D. Release Weekend!


The date is set for the great big C.D. release event for People, Places and Things. I just got off the phone with the Barnacle State Historic Park. We've booked a two-day event to coincide with the Mad Hatter Arts Festival.



Sat. Nov. 14th 3:00-4:30pm
Sun. Nov. 15th 3:30-4:30pm
Free with park admission

I am very excited. The Barnacle is a beautiful setting for a concert, The weather is begrudgingly starting to break, and the C.D. elves are busily trying to get them done. I've played at the Barnacle for a Birthday, but this will be my first official concert in Coconut Grove that is open to the public (strange huh?).

Once the C.D. is available online and through iTunes, I'll be updating the greater Bathtub Nation. Tell everyone you know!

Kid Quote of the Day: "Mr. Nick you have a mustache!" "Yes Brady, I do." ~Brady (age: 4)

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Anne Deysher said...

Very exciting!!!! IS it real? the mustache?